Is 2.0 first offered to Aamir Khan?

Aamir Khan about 2.0?



We all know that India's biggest budget movie 2.0, directed by Shankar starring Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson.
But, how many of you knew that 2.0 was first offered to Aamir khan?

In a recent interview, Aamir Khan stated that " I am a big fan of Shankar Sir and Rajini Ji. Shankar had offered me to do 2.0. It will be a super duper film, a blockbuster. It is going to break all the records, and that is what I feel about it ".

"I was offered to play Rajinikanth sir's role. Rajini sir felt that he was not healthy enough to pull off that role and asked Shankar to narrate the story to me. In fact, Rajini sir called me over the phone and requested to do the film, but, only Rajini sir came to my mind. I couldn't see myself in that role and I told Shankar Sir that I will not be able to do it and only Rajini sir could do this film.

I have already seen the first part and I loved it.I am a huge fan of Rajini sir and because of the impression that I got from that film, I couldn't imagine myself or anyone else in the lead role apart from Rajini sir for 2.0. So I didn't do it. It wasn't a tough decision for me because I know that it is going to be a super hit in all languages"  

0 comments